Friday 15 April 2011

Eksplorasi Singapura: Ann Siang Road & Club Street

Sigh finally I have the time to post the photos I took last week. Me, Ican, and Manda (yeah the three of us again) went for another 'expedition' around Singapore, and this time we actually made it to Ann Siang Road and Club Street!


Me and Ican took the train from Dhoby Ghaut to Chinatown and I found some random yet amusing stores and stuffs when we are on our way to Ann Siang.




The journey to Club Street was rather short. We just need to cross the road from Chinatown and yeah that's it. I don't really know the place here so Manda and Ican were the one to guide our journey. Firstly we went to this cafe+store, Kki.


 



We didn't get the chance to try the cakes there but I managed to take some pics of the store. They have this huge collection of polaroid cameras. Not to mention the accessories/books/random stuff there are awesome too.






Lastly we went to this vintage store (I forgot to take note of the name, sorry!) somewhere around Club Street and Ann Siang Rd.





Wait what? No foods? 

Wait. Since there are too many photos in this post, I decided to separate our "food journey" and my "normal journey". My next post (which will be up in 15 mins) will be about the foods we ate during our expedition around Ann Siang Road. 

I guess this blog will forever be a foodblog lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment