Friday 15 April 2011

Eksplorasi Singapura: Ann Siang Road & Club Street (Part 2)

Although we didn't manage to try the cakes in Kki, we managed to try the cakes from Le Chocolat Cafe. It located right next to The Club so I though the price of the cake will be damn expensive. Turns out it was around $5 - $8 each. Quite an okay-price for a decent cake.






We ended up going to 313 Somerset too and spent more than 2 hours in Honeymoon Dessert. Fun fact, I've been spending my weekends in this dessert restaurant. Their Mango Sago is like the bomb, but for last week I ordered Watermelon Grassjelly instead (I forgot the exact name but basically its just a watermelon, and a grassjelly). I tried their Durian Pancake and it was really good.





1 comment:

  1. Teach our father how to properly take a picture of foods.

    ReplyDelete