Monday 2 May 2011

Album Unboxing: B1A4's "Lets Fly"

I tried to restrain myself from getting a copy of this but in the end I'm getting it for real.

Got this from HMV (effing overpriced, thank god my parents were there) and I need to admit I really like the songs inside and the packaging of the album itself is really good. I'm not really fond of rookie groups (except for Infinite) and this group, B1A4 came out with their title song "O.K". I'm not a fan of over-autotuned songs so I think the songs inside their first mini album are quite okay.

 















Scans can be found here.

Btw I personally picked Jinyoung as my favorite member. Maybe because of his voice instead of his looks.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was wondering. How much did you buy your b1a4 album in hmv?

    ReplyDelete