Tuesday 17 May 2011

Resonance


“Then what do you think of when you hear the word ‘happiness’?”
“Your eye-smiles, laughter, and hugs, bring me all the happiness I could need.”


“What about ‘stealing’?”
“You’ve stolen my heart long ago, and I’m not intent on getting it back.”


“’Money’”
“No amount of money in the world could equate to how much you are to me.”


“’Thugs’”
“I’d beat the living crap of anyone who tries to mess with you.”


“’God’”
“I believe in him only for the sole reason that He brought you into this world.”


“’Death’”
“The day I die is when you leave me.”


“’Drugs’”
“Your love is my drug, and I don’t plan on quitting this addiction.”


“’Cucumbers’”
“…If you really wanted me to, I’d eat it for you.”


Love does strange things, you know?

3 comments:

  1. this is really touching ;_;

    until I read the last part

    ...

    If my lover forced me to eat cucumber, I'll ram it down her throat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to write that the guy dislikes cucumbers :p

    ReplyDelete