Friday 6 May 2011

No Worries

I went out to town to watch Lion King The Musical (or just simply, The Lion King) today.






I watched it once when I was in London last December, so technically I watched the same thing just now. But, they kind of changed some of the scenarios.

I didn't remember the actors said "Ni hao" or "Xie xie" when I was in London. The actors who I presumed were British actually said some of the common Singlish words during their performance.

And there was this scene when Timon tried to convince Simba to 'hakuna matata' and suddenly he said,
"Ya, hakuna matata, no worry lah."

It cracked me up.

Wait, it cracked the WHOLE theater up.


Anyway....

One of my bestie from Jakarta, aka Archie is currently in Singapore. The last time he went to Singapore was like 6 years ago and he told me that he's "buta singapur".  We went around HMV and I found some awesome goodies in HMV. Too bad they overpriced the price again.




For those VIPs who's currently living in Singapore, 313's Uniqlo restocked their Big Bang x Uniqlo collection. They discounted the price as well. I remembered I bought one for $25 last January and now they sell them for only $19.90. I tried to find Taeyang, Seungri and G-Dragon's XS size shirt but the staff told me all of them are sold out :(





I'm looking forward for an awesome, long weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment