Saturday 9 April 2011

Lunch and Handburger

School ended so early last Friday so me and Ansley decided to go to LotOne to eat some lunch together. We wanted to eat Sakae Sushi but then the buffet time starts at 3 so we ended up to eat in Pizza Hut Instead.

Chicken pasta something....
Beef lasagna

The price was okay since it was on weekdays and they have this student offer thingy so in the end we only need to pay for $8 for each meal. The food was normal. My favorite food from Pizza Hut will be their Carbonara Pasta but the student offer did not include that meal and I prefer to have Lasagna instead of Spaghetti Carbonara.  The lasagna was not that good either. If I need to pay for more than $10, this meal is no not worth it.

I had a dinner date with Ican and Manda at 313 Somerset's Handburger. Local restaurant, and I need to admit the concept of the restaurant is a bit unique. Basically you can't really eat the burger with your hands. They'll give you a fork and a knife and you need to gently cut the burger to pieces before you munch it in your mouth. Though the process might be confusing, especially if you spend your life eating McDonalds or Burger King,  it was not as frustrating as what I thought. You need to cut it. Its impossible if you think you can shove the whole burger to your mouth. Moreover the interior there are kinda cute too. I love the plates.



Interesting menu
Just a normal lemon tea
Fries fries fries
Handburger's Original
Duck Confit Burger
Chicken Caesar Burger

The burgers were decent. Not as crappy as McDonalds or Burger King but at the same time it wasn't THAT good too. I didn't give the milkshake a try but I think their milkshakes are kinda fine. Its worth the try though to eat in this restaurant. It gives you a whole different meaning for burgers.

Last but not least... Here's a picture Yanis (Foals' member). Manda created this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment