Monday 23 January 2012

It Motivates You

“People don’t like change.”

“No, we don’t.”

“We don’t like anything new, when we love the old.”

“And what do you think about that?”

“I’m afraid I might not make any sense.”

“That doesn’t matter with me.”

“I think if we stick to the middle... the road we know... we don’t grow. When we’re too afraid to step a little to the left or to the right, we’re not able to see and expand. We’re just stuck – I’m not making sense –“

“Go on.”

“I liked walking on one road. I didn’t want to walk onto a new one, because I couldn’t bear leaving behind the one I loved. But when I did take a new one... I was able to look at the old road differently, and see things that were once invisible. I was able to see that it was meant only for me, but that it was also ending.”

///new///

No comments:

Post a Comment