Sunday 27 March 2011

Dessert Date

I had a dessert date today with Manda and Ican. At first we planned to go to Bakerzin but in the end we decided to spent our afternoon in Swensens, Ion Orchard instead. Its actually my first to eat the desserts there. The last time I visited this restaurant, I remembered I didn't order any of the ice creams or cakes so I guess I shall give myself a try today.


Free mineral water... 

Cookies and cream and chocolate cake 

Chocolate ice cream with chocolate fudge and... many more 

Look at the chocolate sauce all around the cherry 

This is what I ordered, brownies with chocolate ice cream

I took some random photos of Ican and Manda too.


That's Ican on the left and Manda on the right

Next stop, we went to Bonchon, chicken wing restaurant (not really a restaurant...) right next to Ion Orchard's Food Opera. They sell one of the greatest chicken wings in Singapore and I heard that they're going to open a new branch soon in Jakarta, Indonesia. Well friends, you HAFTA try the chicken wings there. Its... awesome. I took some pics of the mini-restaurant too.










 Yeah, the chicken wings is THAT good.

No comments:

Post a Comment