Saturday 26 March 2011

I'm a food extraordinaire.

Okay. First thing first. I love foods.

You know how most 16 year olds these days are so insecure about their weight, about what they eat, what they drink etc. Well, I don't really give a shit about all of that. I love foods and I enjoy eating them all the time. Well in fact I used most of my monthly allowance to devour those delish dish I found in nearby restaurants or even those that are far from where I live.

Well today, I got invited to my friend's birthday dinner in Marche. A Swiss restaurant located in 313 Somerset. I took a couple of photos of what I ordered and what my friend had ordered earlier today. I must say Marche is one of the my favorite restaurant in Singapore, their Spanish Paella is just... yummy.

Salad with smoked salmon and crispy bacon on top


 Creamy mushroom soup with bread


Apple tea! One of my favorite drinks from Marche


Garlic bread and a... blackforest cake?


Roasted chicken


Another garlic bread, but this time they added tomatoes and cheese


 This is what I ordered, crepes filled with minced beef, mushroom, cheese, and veggies


Chicken sausages with mash potato


I presume that this is tiramisu


 Chocolate mousse with granola bars or whatever that is


Simply one of the best restaurant that offer varieties of foods from other countries. Not to mention they also have pizza, spanish paella (I mentioned this before, one of my favorite), steaks, pasta, rosti, and many more. It's a bit pricy but hey we should enjoy something like this at least once in a month. Oh and they put a jar filled with Sticky candies right outside the cashier for free!




1 comment: