Monday 28 March 2011

SHAKING AND CRYING: MY KYHD REPACKAGED CD IS HERE

Thank goodness I decided to buy this DBSK's Keep Your Head Down Repackaged album from a blog shop. HMV overpriced it till $52. That's a total rip off man. But anyway this CD totally worth the money I spent. The size isn't as what I expected and its not as big as the unrepackaged version. So anyway this is me unboxing/unpackaging the cd!

That's the frame, you pick the photo you want and put it there
...That's a lot
My fave photos of Changmin, Yunho, and also the two of them
Decided to choose this photo as the cover
Taadaa
Purposely bought the tube so that I can put my other posters there
The poster took 1/4 of my bed
Changmin's ~luscious~ lips
Changmin's photocard

I got Changmin's photocard (yay!) again. Not to mention I also got his photocard from my unrepackaged Korean Keep Your Head Down album and my Japanese Keep Your Head Down album. 
This is what I called as FATE.

sorry for the dalmatians blanket anyway, i couldn't find a better place for the background. oh well.

1 comment:

  1. waw i dont know u are a fan of SNSD&TVXQ too
    i come from indonesia,i know you from your father tweet .i love both group too.i am Yunho and Tiffany biased

    ReplyDelete