Saturday 26 March 2011

Outing 001

My friend, Siska, invited me to her birthday dinner today. I already posted the foods we ate and now its time for me to actually post the photos about what we did in Orchard today.

We took couple of group photos in Marche and went to Cineleisure to check the movies schedule but it turns out all of the movie available at the moment are not that worth to watch.

My friend, Thasya with the birthday girl Siska on the right

 Thasya with Marsha


Instax photo of Thasya, Marsha, and Meita


Group photo!


 I'm that kid in the blue shirt


 Thasya bought this unique candies in Cineleisure


The pricing tag of the candy. LOL what even


 My friends bought this

After that we head down to Takashimaya's Best Denki because I need to buy a new memory card reader (I spoiled mine). What so funny was that when we were in Best Denki, we actually played those free PSPs and Nintendo DS available on the store.

Siska, fully engrossed playing the Super Mario Bros game



I think Marsha's bored or something



 Thasya and the birthday girl lol

So yeah that's pretty much what I did today. By the way, this year's Earth Hour is not that different with last year's. Those apartments in front of mine did not switch off their lights. They did not seem to care. Smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment