Saturday 26 March 2011

I commit.

Hi.

Alright I've been switching blogs all the way from Posterous, Tumblr, Wordpress, and finally I stumbled upon Blogspot. Its not that I don't know that this site exist but most likely because this site, is kinda, dead. And what I meant with 'dead' would probably be about people who preferred Tumblr or Livejournal for blogging.

I found Tumblr interesting, but not decent enough for blogging. Especially when I decided to actually post stuff here. Livejournal? Well I do have an account in LJ. I posted rants, and mostly those "30 days memes" or those kind of stuffs but again, not for blogging.

So here I am right now,  trying my best to /actually/ post good stuff about my everyday life stories. I hope you enjoy my blog and... visit this site frequently.

Sincerely,

Bening Putri Wardani.

P.S: Alright this first post sounded very dull. I promise I'll post something better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment